Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I am a super-hero, and so are you.

Being a super-hero is about being the healthiest most vibrant being you can be. It's about listening to your body, taking action on things you care about, loving yourself, gratefulness, integrity, clarity and living your highest potential as a super-being on this planet. When we liberate our deepest self, we become super-heroes.

What if everyone in the entire world were super-heroes dedicated to righting wrongs and holding the world to the highest vision of integrity that we can conceive of and then some? That will actualize in the glorious moment when every human metaphorically rips off their shirt and their super-hero outfit that was there all along will be exposed to the world. Everyone will have superpowers (super-strength, super-vision, super-hearing etc) fly, save the world and wear wonderful costumes.

My part in this is fully delivering my piece of the puzzle of the map to super-herodom. A big portion of this righteous path is easing out of dis-ease. I will do my best to empower you with the knowledge to bring the best plant medicines and foods into your life, and in so doing helping to create a lifestyle that is nurturing and enlivening.

I am totally passionate about plant medicine, and nerdiness is too good of a gift not to share. I am by no means an expert, but I am all about including you on my journey for knowledge.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you sound like an awesome mentor to have on hand! If only you had an updated profile connected to this blog, from which interested persons could find your email address to send you their questions, comments, and requests for tinctures! ;-)

    ReplyDelete